This article is taken from the Forex Journal, a special edition by Trader’s Journal magazine in Nov 2007.
The author is Peter Pontikis, who is the Group Treasury Strategist for Suncorp Banking. He has also authored a book on trading foreign exchange and is the current treasurer of the International Federation of Technical Analysts (IFTA)
- Peter Pontikis outlines the primary players in trading Forex. If you want to learn the game, it is vitally important to know who the other players are!
Foreign exchange,’ ‘Forex’ or ‘FX’ is the home of the inter-bank and wholesale market for exchanging one currency for another and thrives in what is an enormous sea of money. It trades across the globe in over 100 currency pairs in the largest of the world’s financial markets!
Other related articles:
- FX Markets get even more Attractive By Darrell Jobman
- How to Trade Forex using Fibonacci Price Relationships by Carolyn Boroden
- 3 Peaks and a Domed House by Larry Pesavento
- Three Steps To Short-Term Trading Success by Toni Turner
- Price and Time by Andy Bushak
- Using Non-Time Based Charts for Short-Term Forex Trading by Dr. John Clayburg
- Trading for Revenge: Control It or It Will Control You by Dr. Doug Hirschhorn
- How to Swim the Forex Ocean… and not get Eaten by Sharks by Kevin Davey
- Critical Forex Trader Decisions by Daniel Gramza
- Stop Hunting with the Big Players by Boris Schlossberg
- Ranking Forex Markets by Ron Schelling
- The Globalization of Currency Trading by Dar Wong
- What You Don’t Know Can Hurt You by Ed Ponsi