A total of 4,742 valid votes were cast from the launching of the survey on February 20th until the closing on March 2nd at 16 GMT. The nominees of the eleven categories has been selected by the FXstreet.com Content team for their quality and popularity on the website. A total of over 35 pieces of content and almost 60 different contributors were chosen for the finalists list that has then been submitted to popular vote to determinate the winner of each category.
The survey was available on every page of FXstreet.com website (http://www.fxstreet.com) and from the Facebook fan page (http://www.facebook.com/FXstreet).
Voters could choose only one nominee per category or the “don't know” option if they wished.
This year's winners are:
1. Best Fundamental Analysis: "What's up, Forex Doc? 6-month Check up" by Fxstreet.com
2. Best Technical Analysis: "Experts Forecast Currencies Poll" by a pool of contributors on FXstreet.com: Adam Narczewski, Alberto Muñoz, Alexander Chepurkó, Andrei Tratseuski, Anna Coulling, César B. Leiceaga, Derek Frey, Dr. S. Sivaraman, ecPulse.com analysis team, Gavin Grier-Rees, Gonçalo Moreira, GFM Research Private Limited, Gregor Horvat, IKON Group Analyst Team, Ilian Yotov, Jeff Baskin, Keagan York, Lara Iriarte / Hugo Venter, Mauricio Carrillo, Mohammed Isah, Ross Yamashita, Stoyan Mihaylov, Tomas Cedavicius, Valeria Bednarik and Yohay Elam
3. Best Banking Research Team: Wells Fargo
4. Best Broker Research Team: DailyFX Research team
5. Best Educational Content: "Lessons From the Pros" by Online Trading Academy
6. Best Educator: Sam Seiden
7. Best Webinar: "Short Term Market Timing in the Forex Market" by Sam Seiden
8. Best Book: "Selling America Short" by Ed Ponsi
9. Best Magazine: FX Trader Magazine
10. Best New Contributor: BabyPips.com
11. Most Helpful Forexstreet.net Fellow: FX Bootcamp team