What you'll learn:
Access from everywhere any anytime - 100% Online course.
Growing International student environment.
Knowledge of strategies that can be applied to stocks, options, currencies and futures.
Access to a live Telegram - Messages channel.
Live trading forums.
Live lifetrading and educational´s webinars.
Certificate of completion.
About the course
- Expertise Field
- Waves Analysis
- 1 Month
- 8h of video + Course documentation + 1 Month of community access
The ecs.SWAT method course is an all-round package which offers technical education on wave analysis, trading systems and MT4 indicators & tools. The course explains how traders can understand chart patterns, price swings and waves in a simple way without overcomplicating their trading. The method also helps traders to understand the price chart as a road map offering trading opportunities and pinpointing higher probability entries and exits.
The ecs.SWAT approach can be applied to all financial markets and on all time frames as well. The system is suitable for traders of all experience levels but will require more study and learning for beginners. The concepts can be used on any platform but the ECS indicators are only available for MT4.
The main focus of ecs.SWAT method is on patterns, the method is excellent for traders who use price and wave patterns, wave analysis or Elliott Wave Theory as part of their analysis or trading.
The course is presented in video and can be watched as many times as needed. The course also includes extra webinars that explain Fibonacci, trend lines chaos theory, fractals,... FXStreet users will have access to the Trading Room for free for 1 month.
About Chris Svorcik
Over the last 10
Part 1: Introduction to SWAT
- Chapter 1: SWAT Road Map and Starting Point
- Chapter 2: Introduction to Financial Markets
- Chapter 3: Introduction to MT4
- Chapter 4: Introduction to Trader Type
Part 2: Technical Analysis
- Chapter 1: Support & Resistance
- Chapter 2: Reading Price
- Chapter 3: Trend & Reversal
- Chapter 4: Momentum (mom) & Correction (cor)
- Chapter 5: Start of Mom & Cor plus D
ivergence& Time Patterns
- Chapter 6: Price Patterns
- Chapter 7: Multiple Time Frame Analysis
Part 3: SWAT System
- Chapter 1: SWAT Indicators part 1
- Chapter 2: SWAT Indicators part 2
- Chapter 3: SWAT system
- Chapter 4: Elliott Wave
- Chapter 5: Wizz - Fibonacci Tool for Space
Part 4: Trade Setups
- Chapter 1: Exits
- Chapter 2: Entries 3x
- Chapter 3: SWAT and Waves
- Chapter 4: Market Structure
- Chapter 5: Trade Management
Part 5: Supporting Material
- Chapter 1: Trading Psychology
- Chapter 2: Risk Management
- Chapter 3: Trend Lines
- Chapter 4: Fibonacci
Becoming a successful trader is hard, in fact, many traders never succeed. Trading is not easy and it requires understanding of the markets, self control and learning strategies. Hence, learning about Forex is key for us to help your trading.
After over 20 years in the Forex market, we, FXStreet, feel we can help you choose the right course and for that reason we have selected some courses that we firmly believe can help you trade more wisely and ultimately become a better trader.