USD/JPY daily chart
- USD/JPY is trading above its 200-day simple moving average (SMA).
- The price action this week has been so far choppy but the dominant trend remains bullish.
USD/JPY 4-hour chart
- The level to beat for bulls is 112.20 key resistance.
USD/JPY 30-minute chart
- USD/JPY is trading above its 200 SMA and near a flat 50 and 100 SMA suggesting a bullish bias in the short-term.
- USD/JPY bulls would need a break above 112.20 to travel to 112.50 and 113.00 resistance.
- To the downside, support is seen at 111.80 and 111.50 level.
|Today last price||112|
|Today Daily Change||0.00|
|Today Daily Change %||0.00|
|Today daily open||112|
|Previous Daily High||112.05|
|Previous Daily Low||111.85|
|Previous Weekly High||112.1|
|Previous Weekly Low||110.84|
|Previous Monthly High||112.14|
|Previous Monthly Low||109.71|
|Daily Fibonacci 38.2%||111.93|
|Daily Fibonacci 61.8%||111.97|
|Daily Pivot Point S1||111.88|
|Daily Pivot Point S2||111.76|
|Daily Pivot Point S3||111.67|
|Daily Pivot Point R1||112.09|
|Daily Pivot Point R2||112.17|
|Daily Pivot Point R3||112.29|
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.