Speaking on BBC Radio 4 this Thursday, the UK PM Theresa May refused to rule out delaying next Tuesday's meaningful vote.
• Talking to colleagues about how Parliament could have a role in N.Ireland backstop details.
• The backstop is an integral part of withdrawal agreement.
• Choices are my deal, no deal, or no Brexit at all.
• The risk we face is no Brexit at all.
• It is government duty to ensure it delivers on Brexit.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.