UK PM May has spoken about her Brexit deal ahead of tomorrow's Parliamentary vote. Among the most relevant things she mentioned were:
- Government doesn't want to extend Art. 50.
- Despite criticism to her deal, nobody has come yet with an alternative plan.
- A no-deal will cause significant disruption in the UK.
- Government has secured valuable assurances from EU on Brexit deal.
- Will set out details of Brexit letters later today to MPs.
- Hopes MPs will now support her deal.
- GBP/USD now trading at around 1.2870, its highest in eight weeks.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.