Here are some of the key highlights from the Labour party leader Jeremy Corbyn's speech on Brexit:
• A general election must follow if the government can't pass Brexit deal
• Labour will table confidence motion when it can succeed.
• Keeping all options open including a referendum.
• But general election must be the priority before a second referendum.
• Labour will vote against May's Brexit deal.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.