According to Reuters, Secretary of State Pompeo says that the United States monitoring ongoing protests in Iran and that they are deeply concerned about reports of fatalities.
- Pompeo says united states terminating Iran sanctions waiver for Fordow.
- Sanction corrupt individuals stealing Iraqis wealth.
- US will sanction corrupt individuals stealing Iraqis wealth.
- West Bank settlements are not inconsistent with international law.
- Reversing Obama administration's position on Israeli settlements.
- US greatly concerned about the situation in Hong Kong, (HK).
- Says Chinese Communist party must abide by its agreement about freedoms for people in HK.
- Calls on HK leader, Carrie Lam, to allow probe on HK protests.
Israel's Foreign Minister says welcomes US decision on West Bank settlements and thanks Trump administration for support.
Middle East conflict can be supportive for the price of oil and even the Canadian Dollar which has a direct and positive correlation to oil prices – WTi prices have been buoyed by the latest optimism surrounding Sino and China trade talks in the prospects of a trade deal.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.