U.S. President Trump is crossing the air waves and is making random comments over Mexico, China and N.Korean relations, expecting to meet with Chinese president Xi Jinping at G20 and dropping in that he has received a ‘beautiful letter’ from North Korean leader Kim Jong Un.
Trump has said the following:
- Have a great relationship with n.korea, they have ‘tremendous potential’.
- N.Korea’s Kim has kept his word, there are no nuclear testing or long range missiles.
- Expects ‘something positive’ to happen.
- China wants a deal very badly.
- Will not do a deal with China unless it is a great deal.
- Xi is the one holding up trade deal.
- Waiting for Mexico to announce agreement.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility. The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of FXStreet nor its advertisers.