Below are some key takeaways from the recently published PBoC statement with key quotes, via Reuters, found below.
- Will maintain prudent and neutral monetary policy.
- Will improve on deleveraging work.
- Will fend off systemic financial risks.
- Will deepen market-based interest rate reform.
- Trade frictions, geopolitics, normalization of monetary policies in major economies increased uncertainties in global econ. & financial markets.
- Will comprehensively use multiple monetary policy tools to maintain ample liquidity in the banking system.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.