The Paris-based Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD), in its latest economic outlook on the global economy released this Tuesday, lowered 2019 global economic growth forecast to 3.2% from 3.3% in March.
• 2020 global economic growth seen at 3.4% (unchanged).
• Global growth is to remain sub-par due to trade tensions.
• 2019 US economic growth seen at 2.8% (0.2% higher).
• 2020 US economic growth seen at 2.3% (0.1% higher).
• 2019 China economic growth seen at 6.2%.
• 2020 China economic growth seen at 6.2%.
• 2019 Euro-zone economic growth seen at 1.2% (0.2% higher).
• 2020 Euro-zone economic growth seen at 1.4% (0.2% higher).
• 2019 Japan economic growth seen at 0.7% (0.1% lower).
• 2020 Japan economic growth seen at 0.6% (0.1% lower).
• 2019 UK economic growth seen at 1.2% (0.4% higher).
• 2020 UK economic growth seen at 1.0% (0.1% higher).
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.