- US economy is firing on all cylinders.
- 3 pct to 3.5 pct Fed funds rate projected for 2019, 2020 is 'mildly restrictive'.
- Mildly restrictive policy stance in 2019, 2020 is normal, given unemployment forecast.
- Mildly restrictive policy is consistent with some moderation in growth, gradual rise in unemployment.
- Expects 3 pct GDP growth this year, sees some slowing in 2019, 2020.
- Expects unemployment to fall to 3.5 pct by end of 2020.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.