Key quotes (via Reuters)
- If we stay at 2.5 GDP growth for year, consistent with my forecast of one rate increase.
- Don’t need to rush to get to neutral, we can take our time.
- Time to put our policy on a more neutral range.
- Important that we don’t go too fast and inadvertently restrict the economy.
- My view has not changed very much on how monetary policy should operate.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.