EU's chief Brexit negotiator Guy Verhofstadt was out on the wires, via Reuters, saying that there will be 'Simply No Deal' for UK without EU Parliament consent.
• I deplore the Brexit decision
• We're looking for fair negotiations with the UK
• Brexit talks can take future relations into account
• Brexit is an enormous wake up call for Europe
• The idea of a European defence union is on the table again since the Brexit vote
• Sees no room for Europe to expand defence spending
• Is glad Trump and May seemed to agree on security issues
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these securities. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Forex involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.