EUR/USD daily chart
- EUR/USD is in a bear trend below the 200-day simple moving average (SMA) as the single currency is trapped between the 1.1300 and 1.1400 figures.
EUR/USD 4-hour chart
- EUR/USD reclaimed the 50, 100 and 200 SMAs.
- EUR/USD is being quite shy to move beyond the 1.1400 figure.
EUR/USD 30-minute chart
- If the 1.1400 figure caps prices, the market is likely to drop back to the 1.1360 level.
- If 1.1360 breaks to the downside, then 1.1320 and 1.1300 are likely the next support.
Additional key levels
Today Last Price: 1.1394
Today Daily change: 12 pips
Today Daily change %: 0.105%
Today Daily Open: 1.1382
Previous Daily SMA20: 1.1349
Previous Daily SMA50: 1.1421
Previous Daily SMA100: 1.1518
Previous Daily SMA200: 1.1746
Previous Daily High: 1.1413
Previous Daily Low: 1.1321
Previous Weekly High: 1.1402
Previous Weekly Low: 1.1267
Previous Monthly High: 1.15
Previous Monthly Low: 1.1216
Previous Daily Fibonacci 38.2%: 1.1378
Previous Daily Fibonacci 61.8%: 1.1356
Previous Daily Pivot Point S1: 1.1331
Previous Daily Pivot Point S2: 1.128
Previous Daily Pivot Point S3: 1.124
Previous Daily Pivot Point R1: 1.1423
Previous Daily Pivot Point R2: 1.1464
Previous Daily Pivot Point R3: 1.1515
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.