EUR/USD daily chart
- EUR/USD is in a bear trend below the 200-day simple moving average (SMA).
- The US Nonfarm Payrolls (NFP) came in worse-than-expected at 155K vs. 200K expected helping EUR/USD to rise to the 1.1400 figure and the 50 SMA.
EUR/USD 4-hour chart
- EUR/USD is trading above the 50, 100 and 200 SMAs.
- If the 1.1400 resistance breaks, EUR/USD can have a potential continuation up to1.1475 and 1.1600 figure in the coming weeks.
EUR/USD 30-minute chart
- EUR/USD is holding gains above the 1.1360 level.
- The bias should remain to the upside as long as the 1.1360 support holds.
Additional key levels
Today Last Price: 1.138
Today Daily change: -2.0 pips
Today Daily change %: -0.0176%
Today Daily Open: 1.1382
Previous Daily SMA20: 1.1349
Previous Daily SMA50: 1.1421
Previous Daily SMA100: 1.1518
Previous Daily SMA200: 1.1746
Previous Daily High: 1.1413
Previous Daily Low: 1.1321
Previous Weekly High: 1.1402
Previous Weekly Low: 1.1267
Previous Monthly High: 1.15
Previous Monthly Low: 1.1216
Previous Daily Fibonacci 38.2%: 1.1378
Previous Daily Fibonacci 61.8%: 1.1356
Previous Daily Pivot Point S1: 1.1331
Previous Daily Pivot Point S2: 1.128
Previous Daily Pivot Point S3: 1.124
Previous Daily Pivot Point R1: 1.1423
Previous Daily Pivot Point R2: 1.1464
Previous Daily Pivot Point R3: 1.1515
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these securities. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Forex involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.