EUR/USD daily chart
- EUR/USD is in a bear trend below the 200-day simple moving average (SMA) as the single currency is trapped between 1.1300 and 1.1400 figures.
EUR/USD 4-hour chart
- EUR/USD rose once again to the 1.1400 figure.
- Bulls would need to close above the level on a daily closing basis in order to gain more ground.
EUR/USD 30-minute chart
- Bulls targets are seen near 1.1400, 1.1420 and 1.1475 levels.
- Bears will try to keep the pressure by driving the market back to 1.1360 and 1.1320 levels.
Additional key levels
Today Last Price: 1.1395
Today Daily change: 50 pips
Today Daily change %: 0.441%
Today Daily Open: 1.1345
Previous Daily SMA20: 1.1348
Previous Daily SMA50: 1.1427
Previous Daily SMA100: 1.152
Previous Daily SMA200: 1.1751
Previous Daily High: 1.1362
Previous Daily Low: 1.1311
Previous Weekly High: 1.1402
Previous Weekly Low: 1.1267
Previous Monthly High: 1.15
Previous Monthly Low: 1.1216
Previous Daily Fibonacci 38.2%: 1.1342
Previous Daily Fibonacci 61.8%: 1.133
Previous Daily Pivot Point S1: 1.1317
Previous Daily Pivot Point S2: 1.1288
Previous Daily Pivot Point S3: 1.1266
Previous Daily Pivot Point R1: 1.1367
Previous Daily Pivot Point R2: 1.139
Previous Daily Pivot Point R3: 1.1418
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these securities. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Forex involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.