- The cross made an attempt at the 50% retracement of the 2019 range mark, but met supply and has resumed the downtrend.
- EUR/JPY is on the verge of moving back into the mid-April descending channel.
- Bears can target a run down to test the early June lows at 120.78 and the proximity of the 78.6% Fibonacci retracement.
- Should this area give, eyes will be set on the January flash crash lows, circa 118.00.
- On the flip-side, a break of the 20 DMA opens prospects for the 124 handle.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility. The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of FXStreet nor its advertisers.