Below are some key highlights from the weekly report published by the U.S. Energy Information Administration.
- U.S. crude oil refinery inputs averaged 17.4 million barrels per day during the week ending December 14, 2018.
- Gasoline production decreased last week, averaging 10.3 million barrels per day.
- Distillate fuel production decreased last week, averaging 5.4 million barrels per day.
- U.S. commercial crude oil inventories decreased by 0.5 million barrels from the previous week.
- Total products supplied over the last four-week period averaged 21.2 million barrels per day, up by 4.5% from the same period last year.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.