China's Commerce Ministry was out with a statement in the last hour, saying that front-loading amongst exporters were not the main drivers for China’s strong trade performance.
• Closely monitoring changes in trade conditions.
• Expects to have strong trade next year.
• Will lower costs for importers and exporters.
• Sees strong trade momentum despite rising protectionism.
• Very confident of reaching an agreement on trade with the US in 90 days period.
• High level of consensus reached by China, US.
• Consensus reached with the US on agriculture, energy and cars.
• What has been agreed will be immediately implemented.
• The ultimate goal in the US-China negotiations is to remove all tariffs.
• China, US will continue to negotiate on agriculture, energy, services and other sectors.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these securities. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Forex involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.