Brazilian President Temer is crossing the wires, via Reuters, rejecting bribery accusations by saying that he has nothing to hide and he never authorized any payments for silence of potential witness.
- I requested but was denied access to evidence from the supreme court
- Government has had its best and worst moments this week
- Economic data has given hope of better days ahead
- Revelation of recorded conversations has brought back fear of political crisis
- We cannot throw out so much good work done for the country
- Did not ask businessman to help the family of former congressman