Gold daily chart
- AUD/USD is evolving in a bear trend below the 200 SMA.
- AUD/USD bulls broke above the 50 and 100 SMAs.
AUD/USD 4-hour chart
- AUD/USD bulls have gained some positive momentum as they reclaimed the 200 SMA but they will have to overcome the 0.7200 figure.
Gold 30-minute chart
- AUD/USD is trading above its main SMAs but the 0.7200 might be very hard to overcome.
- In the absence of a breakout above the 0.7200 resistance, Greenback bulls might take the lead and resume the main bear trend by targeting 0.7100 to the downside.
Additional key levels
Today Last Price: 0.7206
Today Daily change: 22 pips
Today Daily change %: 0.306%
Today Daily Open: 0.7184
Previous Daily SMA20: 0.7095
Previous Daily SMA50: 0.7188
Previous Daily SMA100: 0.7178
Previous Daily SMA200: 0.7333
Previous Daily High: 0.7198
Previous Daily Low: 0.7146
Previous Weekly High: 0.7125
Previous Weekly Low: 0.6684
Previous Monthly High: 0.7394
Previous Monthly Low: 0.7014
Previous Daily Fibonacci 38.2%: 0.7178
Previous Daily Fibonacci 61.8%: 0.7166
Previous Daily Pivot Point S1: 0.7153
Previous Daily Pivot Point S2: 0.7123
Previous Daily Pivot Point S3: 0.7101
Previous Daily Pivot Point R1: 0.7206
Previous Daily Pivot Point R2: 0.7228
Previous Daily Pivot Point R3: 0.7258
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.