- Account Manager B2B
- We’re looking for an energetic, analytically-minded, fast-learning candidate to increase the number of sales of both our advertisement placements on our network and the white label products area, monitoring the performance of the placements and partners, as well as carrying out prospects of the market for the acquisition of new partners. It is also expected from this position to propose optimizations of the placements and the site to ensure conversion, as well as propose improvements on the Products area. All of this under the technical directives and quality criteria set by the CMO.
- Work directly with the Advertising Manager and CMO to reach the department objectives on B2B sales (advertisement and white label products).
Negotiate and sign contracts.
Active support to accounts and clients for B2B, both pre-sales and post-sales. Acquiring constant feedback from the client.
Ensure smooth delivery of advertisement campaigns.
Reporting of campaign results and take action from those results.
Develop optimization strategies on a campaign-by-campaign basis to maximize both yield and advertiser performance.
Manage projects related to the growth or optimization of both advertising and sales areas.
Constant research on the market and its players, communicating results to team(s) and management.
Back up support to the ad server manager.
- Skills & Desired Background
- +2 years’ experience working as online Account Management and Project Management.
Very fluent in online advertising terminology and metrics, CPM, XPM, CPC, ROI, CTR, CLTV, OR, etc.
Very familiar with third party ad servers, such as DFP, DART, Atlas, OpenX, etc. (we use DFP, so direct DFP experience is preferred).
CRM expert user.
Extremely detail-oriented and dependable.
Strong analytics, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
Autonomous, proactive and a team player.
Positive attitude, and a genuine interest in working in a young and dynamic environment.
Very high level of English, minimum required advanced level (all communication with partners is in English, so less than proficient will not make the cut).
- About FXStreet
- FXStreet is the leading website in the retail Forex information business. It offers information and news about the forex and cryptocurrencies markets, covering information worldwide 24 hours a day, seven days a week.