Cryptocurrency Market News - Bitcoin and Altcoins News
FXStreet's latest content to stay informed about the cryptocurrencies market prices and its opportunities.
Cryptocurrencies Industry News
XRP showed strong signs of recovery after the shock of this past Saturday’s flash crash wore off. The past three days of congestion after a strong rally from the lows may begin a new uptrend for XRP.
Ethereum (ETH) price has formed a pennant that quit rapidly after the big sell-off during the weekend. Between $4,646 and $4,060, the price ranges from lower highs and higher lows.
BTC saw bulls attempting to pair back a significant piece of the occurred losses from last Saturday. But bulls have hit a curb after reclaiming $50,000, as price action fades below and tests the first real support for further downside.
A brief technical and on-chain analysis on Cardano price. Here, FXStreet's analysts evaluate different patterns and indicators that suggest ADA is primed to advance further.
MORE NEWS & ANALYSIS
Cryptocurrency Market News
If you are the cryptocurrency investor, be well informed about the latest Cryptocurrency Market News in order to have the best trading opportunities. Get the latest news about changes in the market of major digital currencies, such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple or Litecoin, among others.
It is useful for investors to modify the filters according to their personal preference and the criteria and to choose the notifications that they want to know when making the trading decision in order to master the high volatility associated with the absence of regulation and the constant pressure from governments and the growing interest of users. Due to those factors, the Market News Cryptocurrencies are constantly updated so investors should not miss the cryptocurrency market opportunities.
Cryptocurrencies Market Values
- Regulation: One of the most important drivers of the cryptocurrency price is the regulation. In news feed of FXStreet, the regulation follows all the news regarding the new laws and considerations that the main market regulators are creating. Understanding the positions of the individual governments towards different cryptocurrencies is crucial for the trading of the individual investor.
- Forks: Cryptocurrency forks are major milestones in the history of any digital currency. And also one of the most confusing topics for both experienced and new traders. Being aware of the decisions of the cryptocurrency community and the planning of future forks could help you to control risks and find the market opportunities.
- Mining: Cryptocurrency networks work as decentralized networks based on the person-to-person basis (P2P). Mining is a crucial activity that validates the cryptocurrency transactions. Changes to the rules and to the mining technology could affect prices and impact on the trading strategy of the individual investor.
- Technical Analysis: The FXStreet team will offer the most accurate technical analysis to help the individual investor find trading opportunities. Technical confluences, technical levels, forecasts and trading positions will be some of the tools our market analysts will use to explain the behavior of the market.
- Bitcoin: This digital system based on the blockchain was conceived in 2009 by Satoshi Nakamoto, with its identity unknown to this day. Currently occupies the first position in the ranking of market capitalization and has various forks, representing the variation of existing cryptocurrency, but acting as an independent entity, emerged since 2017. Forks such as Bitcoin Gold, Bitcoin Cash, with the total number of forks currently exceeding ten. Unlike other cryptocurrencies such as Ripple or Ethereum, the production of Bitcoin will continue to reach 21 million Bitcoin.
- Ethereum: an open-source cryptocurrency launched in 2015 and proposed by Vitalik Buterin, Garvin Wood, and Joseph Lubin. It is based on the blockchain model whose main objective is the decentralization of the market. In 2016 there was a fork from which the Classic Ethereum emerged. Currently and since its inception, Ethereum ranks second in tems of the market capitalization.
- Ripple: Similarly to Bitcoin and Ethereum, Ripple is a decentralized payment system based on open-source. In fact, the project came years before its competitors, specifically in 2004 at the hands of Ryan Fugger. However, it was not until 2016 when he obtained the license to operate it. Unlike the previous ones, Ripple does not have mining operations nor will new currencies be created in the future. It is the third largest cryptocurrency in terms of market capitalization.