- LTC/USD is trading for $79.08 as markets opened this Friday.
- Bulls need to protect critical $75 line to prevent a downward crash in price.
LTC/USD began trading for $79.08 as markets opened this Friday. The asset fell from $88.34 to $79.60 this Thursday, charting a 9.89% decrease in value. The $75 support level is critical and the bulls will need to rally together and protect it at all costs. As per the daily confluence detector, a stack of support lines is defending the $75 level for now.
LTC/USD Daily Confluence Detector
As per the daily confluence detector, the support levels are at $79, $75-$76, and $74.50. The confluences at those levels are as follows:
- $79: Hourly previous low and daily 23.6% Fibonacci retracement level.
- $75-$76: Daily previous low, 100-day simple moving average (SMA 100), and weekly 61.8% Fibonacci retracement level.
- $74.50: Monthly pivot point resistance 2.
The resistances are at $80.50, $83, $84.50, and $86. The confluences at those levels are:
- $80.50: Hourly Bollinger band middle curve, 15-mind Bollinger band upper curve, hourly previous high, and 4-hour previous high.
- $83: No confluence detected.
- $84.50: Weekly 38.2% Fibonacci retracement level.
- $86: Monthly pivot point resistance 3.
BEST BROKERS TO TRADE CRYPTO
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.