- Litecoin trading up in the early part of Friday, holding gains of over 4% on the day.
- LTC/USD has formed a near-term bottom, around the $31-30 price region.
- Near-term barrier eyed at an above descending trend line, tracking around $33.60-70.
- Time will tell if this is a solid bounce, or just exhaustion from the bears.
LTC/USD 4-hour chart
Spot rate: 32.78
Relative change: +4.25%
Support 1: 30.80, near-term bottom area.
Support 2: 30.24, daily pivot point support.
Support 3: 28.97, daily pivot point support.
Resistance 1: 33.60, upper descending trend line.
Resistance 2: 33.89, daily pivot point resistance.
Resistance 3: 36.27, daily pivot point resistance.
LTC/USD weekly chart
- This view still demonstrates the importance of the $30 area holding, or a fast fall would likely be seen, down to $20 territory
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility. The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of FXStreet nor its advertisers.