- Litecoin price on Thursday is trading in negative territory by 4.10% in the second half of the session.
- LTC/USD bulls took a large set up after failing to break down supply heading into $80.
- If the bulls were to have another attempt at trying to breakdown $80, it could open the door for a $100 price return.
Spot rate: 74.53
Relative change: +4.55%
LTC/USD daily chart
- Price action via the daily chart view is being capped to the upside by supply heading into the $80 price territory.
LTC/USD 15-minute chart
- Near-term price action has broken out from a bearish flag structure, subject to a retest.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility. The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of FXStreet nor its advertisers.