- Litecoin price is nursing deep losses of double-digits in the second of of Thursday's session.
- LTC/USD subject to another drop, near-term bottom eyed at $34.00, a breach could expose $30.00.
LTC/USD 15-minute chart
- Price action moving within consolidation mode, moving within a narrow range of $35-34, subject to further downside.
Spot rate: 34.53
Relative change: -11.05%
Support 1: 38.26, daily pivot point support.
Support 2: 37.60, daily pivot point support.
Support 3: 36.48, daily pivot point support.
Resistance 1: 40.03, daily pivot point resistance.
Resistance 2: 41.14, daily pivot point resistance.
Resistance 3: 41.80, daily pivot point resistance.
LTC/USD 60-minute chart
- VIa the 60-minute chart view, the price action could be viewed as a near-term potential bearish pennant structure.
LTC/USD daily chart
- Price gunning towards critical running ascending trend line, which has been in play since 14th December 2018.
BEST BROKERS TO TRADE CRYPTO
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.