- Litecoin price on Thursday is trading in negative territory by 0.18% in the second half of the session.
- LTC/USD price action is stuck within the confinements of a bearish flag formation.
- The bears in the session have tested the lower acting trend line of the above-noted structure but holding for now.
Spot rate: 69.27
Relative change: +3.70%
LTC/USD daily chart
- The price via the daily chart view is moving within a bearish flag formation, subject to a potential brekaout south.
LTC/USD 60-minute chart
- Price action is being supported by a near-term ascending trend line, tracking at the $68 mark.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.