- LTC/USD went up from $75 to $76 as markets opened this Wednesday.
- LTC/USD had earlier gone up from $68.17 to $75 this Tuesday.
LTC/USD bulls had a field day this Tuesday as they took the price of the asset up from $68.17 to $75, breaking past the $70 and $75 barrier in the process. As per the daily confluence detector, LTC/USD bulls can target the $80 before facing any real resistance. This Tuesday was the first bullish day after four consecutive bearish days.
LTC/USD Daily Confluence Detector
LTC/USD has resistance levels at $77.75, $78.50, and $80.75. The confluences at those levels are:
- $77.75: Weekly 61.8% Fibonacci retracement level.
- $78.50: No confluence detected.
- $80.75: Weekly pivot point resistance 1 and daily pivot point resistance 2.
The support levels are at $75.75, $75.50, $75, $74.50, $72.50-$73.25. The confluences at those levels are:
- $75.75: Hourly previous high, 4-hour previous high, daily previous high, and 15-min Bollinger band upper curve.
- $75.50: 15-min previous high and monthly 61.8% Fibonacci retracement level.
- $75: 15-min previous low and 4-hour Bollinger band upper curve.
- $74.50: Weekly 38.2% Fibonacci retracement level, 15-min Bollinger band middle curve, and 5-day simple moving average (SMA 5)
- $72.50-$73.25: SMA 10, 15-min Bollinger band lower curve, 4-hour previous low, SMA 5, SMA 50, daily 382% Fibonacci retracement level, weekly 23.6% Fibonacci retracement level, and SMA 200.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility. The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of FXStreet nor its advertisers.