- Ethereum price in the session on Thursday is trading in negative territory by some 2.00%.
- ETH/USD extended to the downside following breakout from pennant structure.
- The price closed below the psychological support at the $200 mark, which has left the door open to further potential downside.
Relative change: -0.55%
ETH/USD daily chart
- The breach of $200 has left the door open to further downside pressure, next major support down at $150 area.
ETH/USD 4-hour chart
- The significance of that $200 floor can be observed via the 4-hour chart view.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility. The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of FXStreet nor its advertisers.