- Ethereum price is trading in positive territory, gains of some 0.50% on Thursday.
- ETH/USD price action via the daily broke out of a descending channel formation, consolidating just above this structure at the time of writing.
- There is a huge barrier of supply which runs from $180 up to the pychological $200 mark.
Spot rate: 179.38
Relative change: +0.50%
ETH/USD daily chart
- The price is consolidating just above a descending channel formation, following a breach to the upside.
ETH/USD 60-minute chart
- Price action via 60-minute chart view is moving within a bullish flag structure, subject to a potential breakout.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.