- Ethereum bulls took the price beyond $170 and are aiming for the $200 level.
- Binance Coin became the biggest winner among the top 20 coins with an 11.30% increase in value.
The crypto-space has enjoyed a bullish Thursday. Let’s take a look at how the top three coins - Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Ripple, have been doing. Along with that, let’s also look at the biggest winners and losers.
Top three coins price overview
- Bitcoin: BTC/USD went up from $5,229 to $5,300. The bulls managed to test the $5,300 as the hike towards $6,000 continues. On the upside, resistance levels lie at $5,312 and $5,355. If the bulls can negotiate the $5,312 resistance level, then they will have a clear path till $5,350.
- Ethereum: Bulls manages to breach past the $170 level as the price shot up from $167 to $176. The bulls will be aiming the $180-level this Friday.
- Ripple: XRP/USD managed to go up from $0.336 to $0.338, reach a high of $0.349 this Thursday. Immediate resistance levels lie at $0.345, $0.355, and $0.367. On the downside, the price is supported at $0.3246, $0.3123, and $0.3032.
Biggest winners and losers (Top 20 coins)
- Binance Coin was the biggest winner among the top 20 coins, going up by 11.32%. It is currently trading for $21.80. The main driver of the price was the fact that Binance Coin's mainnet officially launched this Thursday.
- Tezos kept on enjoying enormous gains. It went up by a further 9.49% and is currently trading for $1.35.
- No coin should be classified as a loser after their performances this Thursday. However, Bitcoin Cash “lost” the most as it went down by -0.81% and is currently priced at $308.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility. The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of FXStreet nor its advertisers.