Here's what you need to know on Tuesday
- BTC/USD stays flat during the day, dropping a paltry 0.01%. The king trades at $8,119 while multiple reports of a possible price change direction are being published.
- ETH/USD is up 0.59% and is currently trading at $176.80. The Ether continues to have better behavior than the Bitcoin.
- XRP/USD rises in the day 2.24% and recovers, for now, the price level of $0.25. The strong bearish trend doesn't seem to be over yet.
- The day's winners are KAVA (+17.73%), ZRX (+9.40%) and ENJ (+9.14%). Red is led by MCO (-99.87%), VET (-6.97%) and DENT (-5.59%).
Chart of the day:
- Fidelity Digital Assets Services LLC (FDAS) received a license from the New York regulator NYDFS to operate in the digital assets market.
- The New York regulator, NYDFS, presses the gas pedal and licensed 23 companies for the custody and execution of transactions in digital assets.
- Galaxy Digital, the company headed by Mike Novogratz, will launch two new funds for accredited investors. Both funds will invest in Bitcoins and the minimum investment level will be $25,000. Bakkt and Fidelity will be in charge of the custody and settlement of the transactions.
- Grayscale, the largest digital investment manager, announced yesterday that it had filed a Form 10 with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) regarding the Greyscale Bitcoin Trust.
- Roger Ver, the leading supporter of Bitcoin Cash (BCH), announces an investment of $200 million. The money will go to business projects built on the infrastructure of Bitcoin Cash.
Quote of the day:
dave the Wave @davethewave
Corrections are roughly the same, but bull run-ups reducing as the law of diminishing returns kicks in.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility. The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of FXStreet nor its advertisers. The author will not be held responsible for information that is found at the end of links posted on this page.
If not otherwise explicitly mentioned in the body of the article, at the time of writing, the author has no position in any stock mentioned in this article and no business relationship with any company mentioned. The author has not received compensation for writing this article, other than from FXStreet.
FXStreet and the author do not provide personalized recommendations. The author makes no representations as to the accuracy, completeness, or suitability of this information. FXStreet and the author will not be liable for any errors, omissions or any losses, injuries or damages arising from this information and its display or use. Errors and omissions excepted.
The author and FXStreet are not registered investment advisors and nothing in this article is intended to be investment advice.