Here's what you need to know on Tuesday
- BTC/USD is currently trading at the price level of $7,287.2 (-0.25%) in the European morning and is trying to stay above support at $7,100.
- ETH/USD is currently trading at the price level of $148.52 (-0.45%) and is unable to hold above the key resistance at $150.
- XRP/USD is currently trading at $0.22, a level it should not lose to avoid entering a potentially very damaging downward spiral.
- Among the top 100 cryptocurrencies, the best of the day are SNX $1.36 (+21.87%), MATIC $0.0305 (+18.23%) and MIN $2.62 (+13.07%). The losers of the day are SLV $0.3744 (-15.52%), DX $0.000847 (-12.99%) and NEXUS $0.0918 (-6.63%).
Chart of the day:
Bitcoin Telegram´s Sentiment.
- Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME) announces some features of its upcoming Bitcoin Options contracts. The notional value of the option will be 1 BTC, with monthly maturities.
- Bitfinex will be the first major exchange to implement the Lightning network protocol. This improvement, built on the Bitcoin network, allows faster, cheaper, and more efficient P2P payments.
- Softbank launches a new blockchain card that will allow its users to pay in more than 10,000 establishments in Japan and other countries of Southeast Asia and the US. The card has a mobile application that can act as a hot or cold wallet depending on the availability of the network connection.
- Binance has acquired the start-up Dappreview, based in Beijing. With this purchase, Binance seeks to grow in knowledge and evaluation of blockchain projects.
- Christopher Giancarlo, former chairman of the Commodity Futures Trading Commission, joins the law firm Willkie Farr & Gallagher as an advisor and advisor. Giancarlo has shown his support for the creation of an official digital Dollar.
- Sri Lanka is interested in receiving proposals to implement a KYC (Know Your Customers) system as a basis for creating an infrastructure in the country that allows the financial sector to offer services related to Blockchain technology.
Quote of the day:
Nouriel Roubini, @Nouriel - 27 nov. 2019
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility. The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of FXStreet nor its advertisers.