- Bitcoin bulls are knocking around $8,000 again.
- LTC/USD is the biggest winner among the top 20 coins this Monday.
The crypto market as a whole saw a very bullish Monday following two heavily bearish days. All the coins in the top 20 flexed their muscles to enjoy significant gains. The top three coins are all trending around essential resistance levels. Let’s take a look at how the top three are doing and then we will reveal the biggest winners of the day, among the top 20 coins.
Top three coins
- Bitcoin (BTC): BTC/USD went up from $7635 to $7962.35, charting a 4.30% rise in price. The bulls have to go past the $8,000 resistance level.
- Ethereum (ETH): ETH/USD went up from $231.50 to $244.35. The bulls have to go past the $250 resistance level.
- Ripple (XRP): XRP/USD went up from $0.385 to $0.397, charting a high of $0.405.
Biggest winners among the top 20
- Litecoin (LTC/USD) went up from $114.75 to $126.30, charting its highest value in over a year.
- Neo (NEO/USD) went up from $11.45 to $12.25 this Monday, as the price went up by 7.12%.
- Cardano (ADA/USD) went up by 6.91% as it is currently trending for $0.084.
BEST BROKERS TO TRADE CRYPTO
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.