- Ethereum Classic and IOTA records double-digit profits after massively bullish day.
- Stellar is the only coin among the top 20, which has recorded losses in the last 24 hours.
Following two straight bearish sessions, the bulls roared back violently. Let’s take a closer look at how the top three did and then reveal the biggest winners and losers of the day, among the top 20 coins.
Top three coins
- Bitcoin: BTC/USD went up from $10,126.65 to $10,160 so far this Thursday. The bulls roared back after Bitcoin dropped below $10,000 to $9,750 during the day.
- Ethereum: ETH/USD went up from $187.40 to $193 after reaching a low of $182.65. This bullish action followed two straight bearish days.
- Ripple: XRP/USD bulls finally had some respite after three straight bearish days. During Thursday, the price went up from $0.266 to $0.272.
Biggest winners and losers (top 20 coins)
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) was the biggest winner of the day with a 22.81% increase in price. It is currently trading for $7.36.
- IOTA (IOT) went up by 11.35% and is trading for $0.266.
- Stellar (XLM) was the only one among the top 20 to record any losses. It went down by 2.87% and is trading for $0.066.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility. The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of FXStreet nor its advertisers.