- Bitcoin and Bitcoin SV are the two biggest winners of the day.
- Ripple (XRP) is the only coin among the top three in the red.
The crypto market maintained its bullish momentum after the buyers stepped in this Monday. Let’s take a closer look at how the top three did and then reveal the biggest winners and losers of the day, among the top 20 coins.
Top three coins
- Bitcoin: BTC/USD had a heavily bullish Monday wherein the price went up from $10,320 to $10,940. It has had a bearish start to Tuesday, wherein the price has gone down to $10,867.
- Ethereum: ETH/USD bulls picked up the price from $194.75 to $203. The bears took the price down to $200.30 in the early hours of Tuesday.
- Ripple: XRP/USD had a bearish Monday, and its price fell slightly from $0.284 to $0.282. It fell further to $0.278 so far this Tuesday.
Biggest winners and losers (top 20 coins)
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) was the biggest winner of the last 24 hours as it went up by 5.68% and is priced at $145.08.
- Bitcoin (BTC) went up by 5.29%.
- Cardano (ADA) was the biggest loser in the last 24 hours as it went down by 0.83% and is priced at $0.0499.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility. The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of FXStreet nor its advertisers.