- Bitcoin bulls managed to keep the price above $10,500.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) was the biggest winner among the top 20 coins.
The market faced slight bearish correction this Friday as the top three made minor losses. Let’s take a closer look at how the top three did and then reveal the biggest winners and losers of the day, among the top 20 coins.
Top three coins
- Bitcoin: BTC/USD fell at the $10,650 resistance level and went down to $10,528. The bulls did manage to keep the price above $10,500.
- Ethereum: ETH/USD went down from $225.85 to $220.65 this Friday. ETH/USD has significant market resistance at $226.
- Ripple: XRP/USD went down from $0.321 to $0.320 this Friday. The asset reached a maximum of $0.3227 and a minimum of $0.31.
Biggest winners and losers (top 20 coins)
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) was the biggest winner among the top 20, as it went up by 8.26% and is priced at $146.33.
- Tron (TRX) went up by 8.07% and is priced at $0.028
- Stellar (XLM) went up by 5.41% and is currently priced at $0.093.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.