- The top three coins suffered a slightly bearish Monday.
- IOT/USD was the big winner due to their partnership with Jaguar.
The crypto market has had a pretty rocky Monday as a majority of the coins suffered from downward momentum.
Top three coins performance
- BTC/USD went down from $5,160 to $5,133 reaching a low of $5,073. Bitcoin is currently consolidating its price in a flag formation. Bears have edged out the bulls for the second day in a row.
- ETH/USD went down from $158.40 to $157. The bulls have failed to remain in the $160 zone for the fourth day in a row.
- XRP/USD bulls failed at the $0.30 zone as price went down from $0.30 to $0.297, reaching a low of $0.291.
Biggest winners and losers (among the top 20)
- IOT/USD rocketed up from $0.279 to $0.312 charting a 12% growth in the process. This spike came on the back of their partnership with Jaguar.
- BCH/USD went down from $248 to $236, plummeting by 5%.
- EOS/USD went down from $4.90 to $4.72, charting a 3.67% decrease in value.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility. The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of FXStreet nor its advertisers. The author will not be held responsible for information that is found at the end of links posted on this page.
If not otherwise explicitly mentioned in the body of the article, at the time of writing, the author has no position in any stock mentioned in this article and no business relationship with any company mentioned. The author has not received compensation for writing this article, other than from FXStreet.
FXStreet and the author do not provide personalized recommendations. The author makes no representations as to the accuracy, completeness, or suitability of this information. FXStreet and the author will not be liable for any errors, omissions or any losses, injuries or damages arising from this information and its display or use. Errors and omissions excepted.
The author and FXStreet are not registered investment advisors and nothing in this article is intended to be investment advice.