- BTC/USD fails at $8,000-level again.
- Bitcoin SV goes up by 55%.
Top Three Coins
- Bitcoin: BTC/USD failed at the key $8,000 level again as the price went down from $8.014 to $7,960. The bulls managed to take the price up to a high of $8,112 before the bears took the price down to $7,960 within two hours.
- Ethereum: ETH/USD bulls took the price up from $252.75 to $256 but they still failed at the $260 level. The price reached a high of $264 before the bears entered the market.
- Ripple: XRP/USD reached a high of $0.409 before going down to $0.398. Ripple bulls are struggling hard to remain above $0.40.
Biggest Winners and Losers
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) is easily the biggest winner of the day. It got pumped up to 55% on the back of Craig Wright securing Bitcoin’s Whitepaper registration copyright. BSV/USD is currently priced at $97.15.
- Binance Coin (BNB) went up by 7.75% and is priced at $31.41.
- NEM (XEM) went down by 2.07% and is priced at $0.087.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.