- The market is rangebound with bearish bias during early Asian hours.
- Major altcoins are nursing losses.
Cryptocurrency market is a mixed picture with a dominating red color. Bitcoin and most major altcoins continue consolidating in the recent ranges amid low volatility. The total capitalization of all digital assets in circulation settled at $181 billion, unchanged from Wednesday, while an average daily trading volume increased to $53B, compared to $51 billion on Wednesday.
Top-3 coins price overview:
- Bitcoin (BTC) is hovering around $5,300 handle at the time of writing. The coin has gained 1.4% on a day-on-day basis and remains unchanged since the beginning of Thursday, moving in a tight range amid low volatility.
- Ethereum (ETH) recovered from an intraday low of $174.67 to change hands at $175.47 at the time of writing. The coin has lost 2.4% on a daily basis and 1% form the start of the day. The second largest coin is moving within a short-term bearish trend amid low volatility. The next focus on $174.00
- Ripple’s XRP is glued to $0.3500. The third largest digital asset is trading in a tight range unchanged from this time on Wednesday. The short-term trend is bearish.
The biggest market-movers:
- TRON (TRX) is down 5% on a day-on-day basis to trade at $0.0268 by the time of writing. The bearish momentum is gaining traction
- Ontology (ONT) has lost by 5.5% to trade at $1.43. The coin takes the 18th place in the global cryptocurrency market rating with the capitalization of $706 billion.
- Tezos is trading at $1.00, gaining over 4% since this time on Wednesday. The coin has the market capitalization $664 billion, and it is the best performing asset out of top-20.
BEST BROKERS TO TRADE CRYPTO
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.