- Bitcoin price is trading marginally in positive territory on Friday, up just some 0.10%.
- BTC/USD price action is moving within consolidation mode, subject to another breakout to the downside.
BTC/USD 15-minute chart
- Price action is moving within consolidation mode, subject to further potential downside pressure.
Spot rate: 3630.1
Relative change: +0.15%
Support 1: 3446.3, daily pivot point support.
Support 2: 3266.7, daily pivot point support.
Support 3: 2972.8, daily pivot point support.
Resistance 1: 3919.9, daily pivot point resistance.
Resistance 2: 4213.8, daily pivot point resistance.
Resistance 3: 4393.4, daily pivot point resistance.
BTC/USD 60-minute chart
- The mentioned range for BTC/USD; high observed at $3660, the low at $3550.
BTC/USD daily chart
- Downside pressure caught be daily support level at $3570, after a breach of ascending trend line.
BEST BROKERS TO TRADE CRYPTO
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.