- Bitcoin price Wednesday is trading in minor territory in the second half of the session, down some 0.4%.
- BTC bulls are having some problems breaking down chunky supply barrier from $8000-8500.
- The noted barrier is the last major resistance ahead of $10,000 price return.
Spot rate: 7949.58
Relative change: -0.45%
BTC/USD 60-minute chart
- Price action is narrowing within a range-block formation, as it consolidates, breakout eyed.
BTC/USD daily chart
- Barrier running from $8000 - 8500 is causing some problems for the bulls in their move north.
BEST BROKERS TO TRADE CRYPTO
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.