BTG/USD daily chart
- BTG/USD fell by 7% as the price went down from $13.20 to $12.30 this Monday.
- The market had a bearish breakdown from a flag formation.
- The momentum of the bearish momentum was so strong that the price plummetted below the long-standing support provided by the upwards trending line.
- The moving average convergence divergence (MACD) indicator shows that the MACD curve is diverging away from the signal line which indicates further bearish momentum.
BTG/USD 4-hour chart
- The 4-hour BTG/USD market has had a bearish breakout from the red cloud of the Ichimoku indicator.
- The green cloud indicates that bulls may be getting into the market in the future.
- The relative strength index (RSI) curve has entered the oversold territory.
BTG/USD hourly chart
- The last two sessions in the BTG/USD hourly chart sneaked the market back into the 20-day Bollinger band.
- The Bollinger band also indicates an extremely volatile market.
- The last 15 sessions of the Elliot Wave oscillator shows bearish tendencies with increasing intensity.
- Open: $13.20
- High: $13.20
- Low: $12.31
BEST BROKERS TO TRADE CRYPTO
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.