- Bitcoin Cash price in the session on Wednesday is trading in negative territory by some 2.15%.
- BCH/USD price action has been recovering over the last four weeks, following the strong selling form June-July period.
- During the noted period of recovery, price action via the daily has formed a bearish flag structure.
Spot rate: 338.65
Relative change: -2.45%
BCH/USD daily chart
- Price action via the daily chart view is moving within a bearish flag structure, subject to a potential breakout south.
BCH/USD 60-minute chart
- Price action is being supported to the upside by an ascending trend line via the 60-minute chart view.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.