- BCH/USD went down from $305 to $300.80 in the early hours of Thursday.
- The bulls have massive levels of resistance up front, which indicates that upward growth will be difficult.
The bears have taken over BCH/USD in the early hours of Thursday, taking the price down from $305 to $300.80. If the bulls want to top further downward momentum and keep the price in the $300 range, they will need to rally together and fight back as soon as possible. As per the daily confluence detector, BCH/USD faces thick stacks of resistance up front, which makes further upward movement extremely difficult.
BCH/USD Confluence Detector
The levels of resistances are at $303 - $306, $306.50 - $309, and $311. The confluences at those levels are:
- $303-$306: Hourly previous high, SMA 5, SMA 10, 4-hour Bollinger band middle curve, 15-min Bollinger band middle curve, SMA 50, 15-min previous high, Daily 61.8% Fibonacci retracement level, and hourly Bollinger band middle curve
- $306.50-$309: SMA 100, SMA 5, daily 38.2% Fibonacci retracement level, 15-min Bollinger band upper curve, weekly 23.6% Fibonacci retracement level, and hourly Bollinger band upper curve.
- $311: 4-hour previous high and daily 23.6% Fibonacci retracement level.
The support levels range from $295-$296. The confluences at those levels are - Daily previous low and 200-day simple moving average (SMA 200), SMA 50, and daily pivot point support 1.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.