- Cred claims over $300 million in credit facilities.
- Cred users are paid interest in stablecoins every three months.
Binance, one of the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchanges, has come into collaboration with Cred, a crypto borrowing and lending company. Cred claims over $300 million in credit facilities. It is a decentralized lending platform that enables its customers of stablecoin issuers, exchanges and wallets to earn up to 10 percent interest on their crypto-shares.
Some features of Cred are as follows:
- Users are paid interest in stablecoins every three months for committing to six months of default commitments.
- If needed, the term can be expanded and the users will have the option to rollover assets for additional periods.
- Staking LBA tokens (native Cred tokens) will give users the best rates.
- The principal will be paid back in the crypto amounts that were initially received.
Ted Lin, Chief Growth Officer of Binance said they have partnered with Cred “to help scale their efforts to more markets and users around the world through the power of the Binance Chain, which has a one-second block time and will ensure transactions and interactions by Cred’s users will be fast, efficient and effortless”.
Dan Schatt, president of Cred, is excited to work with Binance. He said:
” We are very happy to support Binance Chain and continue to collaborate with Binance to bring decentralized finance to everyone in a sustainable way.”
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.