FOMC raised interest rates by 0.75% and the USD declines.
Read the updated key trading levels analysis for AUDJPY, AUDUSD, EURJPY, EURUSD, GBPJPY, GBPUSD, NZDJPY, NZDUSD, USDCAD, USDJPY, USD index, and S&P 500 below:
- AUDJPY has rallied back to the 94.02-31 daily/weekly resistance area ahead of the AUD unemployment data.
- AUDUSD has rallied back to the 0.7030-35 daily resistance area ahead of the AUD unemployment data.
- EURJPY continues to test the 139.99 weekly support level.
- EURUSD has rallied and failed at the 1.0500 level closing below the 1.0462 monthly resistance level.
- GBPJPY has found support at the 161.85 daily support level. Will price rally back to the 164.64 daily resistance level.
- GBPUSD has rallied back to the 1.2200 level closing below the 1.2195 weekly resistance level.
- NZDJPY has found support at the 83.90 monthly support level.
- NZDUSD has found support at the 0.6204 monthly support level and rallied back to the 0.6300 level.
- USDCAD has rejected the 1.2963 monthly resistance level.
- USDJPY has reversed at the 135.16 monthly resistance level and declined back to the 133.59 four hour support level.
- USD Index has broken above the 103.81 monthly resistance level.
- S&P 500 had a one day rally after a four day decline. Price remains in a clear downtrend.
RISK WARNING: Foreign exchange and derivatives trading carry a high level of risk. Before you decide to trade foreign exchange, we encourage you to consider your investment objectives, your risk tolerance and trading experience. It is possible to lose more than your initial investment, so do not invest money you cannot afford to lose。 ACY Securities Pty Ltd (ABN: 80 150 565 781 AFSL: 403863) provides general advice that does not consider your objectives, financial situation or needs. The content of this website must not be construed as personal advice; please seek advice from an independent financial or tax advisor if you have any questions. The FSG and PDS are available upon request or registration. If there is any advice on this site, it is general advice only. ACY Securities Pty Ltd (“ACY AU”) is authorised and regulated by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC AFSL:403863). Registered address: Level 18, 799 Pacific Hwy, Chatswood NSW 2067. AFSL is authorised us to provide our services to Australian Residents or Businesses.