- AUDJPY continues to find resistance at the 90.29 monthly resistance level.
- AUDUSD has rallied back to the 0.7100 level.
- EURJPY has rallied back to the 136.00 level.
- EURUSD has declined back below the 1.0700 level.
- GBPJPY continues to find support at the 158.21 monthly support level.
- GBPUSD has rallied back to the 1.2600 level just short of the 1.2614 daily resistance level.
- NZDJPY continues to find resistance at the 82.49 monthly resistance level.
- NZDUSD has rallied back to the 0.6489 weekly resistance level.
- USDCAD continues to find support at the 1.2800 level.
- USDJPY continues to decline towards the 125.85 monthly support level.
- USD Index remains below the 103.81 monthly resistance level.
- S&P 500 is consolidating within last week’s trading range.
RISK WARNING: Foreign exchange and derivatives trading carry a high level of risk. Before you decide to trade foreign exchange, we encourage you to consider your investment objectives, your risk tolerance and trading experience. It is possible to lose more than your initial investment, so do not invest money you cannot afford to lose。 ACY Securities Pty Ltd (ABN: 80 150 565 781 AFSL: 403863) provides general advice that does not consider your objectives, financial situation or needs. The content of this website must not be construed as personal advice; please seek advice from an independent financial or tax advisor if you have any questions. The FSG and PDS are available upon request or registration. If there is any advice on this site, it is general advice only. ACY Securities Pty Ltd (“ACY AU”) is authorised and regulated by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC AFSL:403863). Registered address: Level 18, 799 Pacific Hwy, Chatswood NSW 2067. AFSL is authorised us to provide our services to Australian Residents or Businesses.